The 2nd edition of the AFIFORUM returns on January 22 and 23 to Bangkok, Thailand. The inaugural edition of AFIFORUM January 2019, provided the biggest impact investment and finance platform in the Asian region.
The event mobilizes investments and financing on SDG themes and the role local financial institutions play in this development (MFIs, NBFIs, FSPs and banks).
It is all about raising and placing capital for impact!
What to expect:
- 650+ attendees
- 2 days of networking, matchmaking and content
- 50+ expert speakers (including C-level investors)
- An innovation challenge on local capital market development, with a 15,000USD prize award
AFIFORUM is sponsored by leading impact investors like FMO, Proparco, Symbiotics, Incofin, DEG and Maj Invest.
Find out more here.
Program highlights include:
- C-level panel on the responsible investments and financing in Asia
- Greening the financial system
- Local capital market development and its innovations
- Blended finance
- Green bonds and social impact bonds
- Technological advancements for financial inclusion, like geodata
- Raising capital for MFIs and NBFIs
- Scaling financial institutions
The AFIFORUM builds on the unique support from investors and development banks, that want to move the needle on themes like financial inclusion, MSME financing, gender lens investing and climate resilience.
The first edition in January 2019 brought:
- 580 attendees, of which 194 investors & 317 investees
- 34 sponsors and partners
- 80% of delegates are Asia based
Members of the NpM network are offered a 10% discount on tickets for the AFIFORUM. Current rate is 350USD | Late registration is 495USD. This discount can be claimed in the online ticket shop here when using the coupon code: NETWORK-NPM10