FinEquity will be holding its 2019 regional gathering in Istanbul, Turkey on May 29th as part of the Microfinance Center’s pre conference events. This gathering of our global community to advance women’s financial inclusion is designed to:
- Update members and interested parties on the status and activities of the community of practice
- Promote learning around new and innovative practices and solutions to increase women’s financial inclusion; and
- Review and update Working Group strategic priorities, plans and activities.
Note: FinEquity members who are interested in attending the 2019 MFC Conference can attend the conference at a discounted rate. You will receive a discount code after you register for the FinEquity Spring Member Meeting.
- 8:30 am to 9:00 am – Breakfast and registration
- 9:00 am to 9:30 am – Welcome
- 9:30 am to 10:15 am – FinEquity member stories
- 10:15 am to 10:45 am – Coffee and networking
- 10:45 am to 12:00 pm – Panel – How gender norms effect financial inclusion
- 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm – Working group breakout sessions
- 12:00 to 1:00 pm – Lunch and networking
Click here to register.