Original source: Zoom
How can the African agriculture transform to secure enough and health food for the growing population? And at the same time create more job and income opportunities for the youth. This global seminar, on the 26th of November, will address these questions.
The event is hosted by Quinn Abenakyo.
- 11.00 am – Introductory remarks by moderator
- 11.00 am – Introductory video content
- 11.10 am – Food production & nutrition session
- 11.40 am – Trade & manufacturing session
- 12.10 pm – Resource mobilisation for the agribusiness sector session
- 12.40 pm – Digital solutions for agri-business
- 01.00 pm – Closing remarks