The Annual Africa Banking & Finance Conference 2020
Collaborate or compete is the question telecom companies, traditional banks and fintechs will need to address as they consider ways to achieve their common goal: Mobile Money
What is the way forward?
This is a discussion at the 9th Annual Africa banking & Finance Conference scheduled for the 22-23rd April 2020
- What is the best way to work with Fintech companies? What are the main challenges?
- How can banks come up with new models to stay relevant in digital era
- What are lesson to learn from other regions in financial innovation?
Some Speakers @ABFC2020
- Russell Akuom, Head Of Digital Banking Experience, Co-operative Bank of Kenya
- Vimal Kumar, Chief Executive of Retail and Business Banking, Absa
- Regis Rugemanshuro, Chief Digital Officer, Bank of Kigali Limited
- Julius Mungai CIO, South & Central Africa, Rest of Africa, Standard Bank Group
Get more details on how your institution can sponsor the conference-email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to welcoming you to the Annual Africa Banking & Finance Conference ABFC.
For more information, click here.