Original Source: AFI-Global
AFI members are supporting efforts to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals (SGDs) by exploring and implementing policies under Inclusive Green Finance that advance financial inclusion among the most vulnerable to build resilience and enable mitigation to climate change.
World leaders are in New York this week to discuss if we are on track to meet the 17 SDGs. Under the theme “Empowering people and ensuring inclusiveness and equality”, the High-Level Political Forum is highlighting the following global goals:
- Goal 4. Quality Education
- Goal 8. Decent Work and Economic Growth
- Goal 10. Reduced Inequalities
- Goal 13. Climate Action
- Goal 16. Peace, Justice and Strong Institutions
- Goal 17. Partnerships for the Goals
Click here to read more.