Emerging Markets Investments Team
Within Triodos Investment Management, the Emerging Markets (EM) team manages funds that invest in financial institutions specialised in the provision of microfinance and SME finance in developing countries with a combined volume of EUR 850 million.
For more information please check www.triodos-im.com
The activities of EM are constantly growing. Are you eager, commercially minded, analytically strong? Do you really want to make an impact in the world and do you have an entrepreneurial attitude plus working experience within banking sector? Then we have an interesting position for you!
ECCA Team (Eastern Europe, Caucasus and Central Asia) of Emerging Markets, part of thenTriodos Investment Management, located in Zeist, The Netherlands is looking for an
28-40 hours a week, 3-6 months
As part of the internship the student will:
- Monitor clients; analyse Quarterly Monitoring Reports, portfolio performance and financial statements
- Conduct Customer Due Diligence and KYC procedures
- Support Investment Officers in analysing financial-, risk- and sustainability data
- Preparation of market and country analysis reports together with Investment Officer(s)
- Currently studying at a credited University and in final years of the studies;
- The internship is relevant for students specialized in finance, business economics, business administration, investment management, sustainability and international studies/emerging markets.
- Affinity with research and analytical work, able to learn quickly.
- Accessible, pro-active and well-organised with a hands-on and facilitating attitude
- Able to work independently although you will work closely with experienced members of the team.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and other office systems
- A strong command of the English language both orally and in writing is necessary as our work language is English. Knowledge of Russian would be a strong asset given the regional focus of the portfolio.
Over Triodos Bank
Who we are:
Triodos Bank is one of the world’s leading sustainable banks. We finance companies, institutions and projects that add cultural value and benefit people and the environment, with the support of depositors and investors who want to encourage the development of socially responsible and innovative businesses. Triodos Bank is an independent European bank with its headquarters in Zeist, the Netherlands.
Triodos Investment Management, a 100% subsidiary of Triodos Bank, is a globally recognized leader in impact investment, managing investments in five impact strategies including energy and climate, inclusive finance sustainable food and agriculture impact socially responsible investing. Our business has grown based on deep market sector insights and commitment to sustainability objectives of our partners. We currently manage 11 funds (totaling €4.2 billion) investing in both Europe and emerging markets.
Wat we bieden
Location The position is based in Zeist, the Netherlands.
For more information about this position, please contact Rosanna Sarkeyeva, Regional Manager ECCA at Emerging Markets, by e-mail: Rosanna.email@example.com
Please apply now by using the apply button on the website before 30 September 2019. Please note that the first rounds of interviews will take place on 7 October.
Details from this advertisement are not to be used for marketing purposes.
Zeist I Triodos Investment Management