Are you a solution driven and enthusiastic team player with strong social skill set? Do you like a proactive way of working and do you have relevant experience? Then we are looking for you!
Investment Portfolio Officer
36-40 hours a week
Internally, you are the connection between the Investment teams and the Financial Accounting and Control department with regard to the portfolio and contract administration for direct private Debt & Equity. You will work directly with several external stakeholders, including our outsourcing partners and counterparties for FX execution. Your team, the Investment Portfolio Administration (PA) team ensures that private debt & equity investment related disbursements will be processed based on complete, valid and legally authorized documentation. The PA team is responsible for the timely, complete and accurate administration of the Investment Portfolio of Triodos Investment Management Funds. Moreover, PA is responsible for execution of FX trades and collateral management with our counterparties. PA has an independent signaling role, e.g. in case of contract breaches, pre- and post trade restrictions and arrear payments by investees.
As an Investment Portfolio Officer you will:
- Monitor investment restrictions (pre- and post trade);
- Check drafted contracts against investment decisions and see to proper disbursement of the private debt & equity investments in line with investment decisions;
- Process FX execution and collateral management for FX derivatives with our counterparties
- Update all portfolio changes in the portfolio management administration;
- Prepare, attend and take minutes of Investment Committee meetings, record the investment decisions taken and follow up on actions to be taken;
- Monitor bank accounts and process payments;
- Be responsible for the set up, change and adherence to risk controls for our processes (conform ISAE3402);
- Gather underlying documents for external auditors, depositories and custodians, e.g. for annual reporting;
- Monitor outstanding loans (timely payment of interest, repayment and compliance with contract);
- Participate in change-projects (e.g. to improve and innovate our work methods, to comply with new regulation and or new products) on behalf of PA department; you will take conductors role within PA and represent PA;
- Manage the relationship with our outsourcing partners (depositories, external fund administrators, valuating agent).
You are the person that has:
- Affinity with the mission and vision of Triodos Bank;
- At least a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent through working experience) in Business Economics, administration, finance;
- At least 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in financial services or banking/investment management industry; experience with direct investments
- Extensive experience with Excel;
- Strong team player skills to work interactively with other departments and external stakeholders to come to solutions;
- An accurate, well-organized and hands-on self-starter mentality;
- Experience and affinity with process improvement;
- The skills in fluently speaking and writing in English and Dutch. Spanish is a strong advantage;
- A valid work permit for the European Union and willing to work in Zeist, The Netherlands.
About our organization
Follow your heart. Use your head
Triodos Bank invites you to follow your heart and use your head by banking for people and the planet. Triodos is the world’s leading sustainable bank, making money work for positive social, environmental and cultural change. Are you interested? Get to know us in one minute: Triodos Bank in One Minute
Triodos Investment Management, a 100% subsidiary of Triodos Bank, is a globally recognised leader in impact investment, managing direct investments around themes including climate and energy, inclusive finance, sustainable trade, organic food and agriculture, sustainable real estate and listed companies with above average environmental, social and governance (ESG) performance. The business has grown on the basis of deep market sector insights and long-term commitment to sustainability objectives of our partners. Triodos Investment Management currently manages 17 + Funds in 5 impact strategies (AuM EUR 4.6 billion) investing in both Europe and emerging markets.
We offer you:
As a sustainable organization, we find it important to invest pro-actively in your personal and professional development. You will be working in a professional, informal and transparent atmosphere. We offer a working environment within a growing organization where there is room for personal ideas, initiatives and balance. Do you want to know more about our working culture, career development initiatives and employee benefits? Then click on the following link: https://www.triodos.com/en/about-triodos-bank/jobs/working-culture/
For more information about this position, please contact Luuk Oostenbrink, Head of department by email: Luuk.email@example.com
Please send your motivation letter and CV before May 18th via the ‘apply button’ at the attention of Peter Klessens, Sr HR Advisor.
Driebergen-Rijsenburg | Triodos Investment Management