Original source: Triodos Investment Management
Triodos Bank is a global leader in sustainable banking. We provide banking services with the objective to contribute to an inclusive and sustainable society. Triodos Investment Management (Triodos IM), a 100% subsidiary of Triodos Bank, is a leading impact investor in the transition themes Energy & Climate, Sustainable Food & Agriculture and Inclusive Society. With a total portfolio of EUR 2 billion the Impact Private Debt and Equity (IPD&E) department invests in companies and projects that contribute positively to these themes.
Triodos IM is looking for an analytical person to strengthen the Analysis team and fulfil the position of:
Portfolio Analyst Financial Inclusion
(32-40 hours a week)
The Portfolio Analyst Financial Inclusion will be part of the Analysis Team. You will work closely with the fund managers and investment teams, providing support in the reporting and analysis of different Impact Investment Funds in the field of inclusive finance in Emerging and Developing Markets.
- Produce high quality financial and impact reports for various stakeholders across fund portfolios with investments in financial inclusion
- Monitor portfolio developments and generate management information at portfolio and fund level to internal and external stakeholders
- Contribute to harmonizing and standardizing impact measurement and management across IPD&E, aligned with Triodos Investment Management’s strategic approach on impact management, regulations on ESG/Impact and industry initiatives
- Manage and continuously improve the sustainability framework, impact indicators and tools used for impact measurement and management to ensure alignment with the current and future investment strategies
- Analyse and report on investment opportunities and threats to support strategic planning
- Conduct in-depth analysis of portfolio and impact data, by combining and interpreting quantitative and qualitative data
- Interact with different departments like Marketing and Communication, Business Analysis, Portfolio Administration, Controlling and Risk & Compliance
- Be a representative of Triodos Investment Management and our mission
The position requires
- Academic degree, preferably in Finance, Business Administration, Economics
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience in Financial Inclusion and/or Impact Investing
- Experience in analyzing and monitoring financial, impact and sustainability-related indicators in financial institutions in Emerging Markets
- Interest / affinity with Emerging Markets
- Knowledge of and exposure to networks and initiatives within the industry, preferably within emerging markets and financial inclusion
- Strong knowledge and experience of Excel is a hard prerequisite, knowledge and experience of Qlik Sense and KNIME is considered a plus
- Fluent in English, both orally and in writing
- Applicants must be nationals of a European member state or have a valid work permit for the EU
This is you
- Good analytical and reporting skills
- Ability to think creatively and work on projects that lead to improved insights, processes and procedures
- Show a positive attitude on the agile way of working; client focus, team player and continuous improvement of the processes and services
- Work in a structured way; keep others informed, good planning, prioritizing & organizing skills, on time and well prepared
- Have a strong affinity and personal connection to the mission and goals of Triodos Bank
Welcome at Triodos IM
Do you want to be part of an organization that has as mission to make money work for positive social, environmental and cultural change? Money has the power to get things done.
Triodos IM is a globally recognised leader in impact investing. Triodos IM currently manages 16+ funds invested in both Europe and emerging markets. Over the years the business has grown to EUR 4.9 billion. This growth is the result of Triodos IM’s deep market sector insights and knowledge in combination with the sustainability objectives and commitments of our partners. We work with around 200 co-workers; diversity is key which is mirrored in an international group of people where authenticity is valued.
We have an open, non-hierarchical and transparent corporate culture. We prioritise professional and personal growth and believe in education and training on the job. The formal language is English. More information? See https://www.triodos-im.com
The brand new, sustainable office is based in Driebergen, the Netherlands at the Estate Reehorst, just 3 minutes’ walk from the train station.
Impact on society is the number one priority, both for us and for you. Our employment conditions reflect this vision. This includes:
- A salary appropriate to the position, our remuneration policy and your capabilities
- An attractive pension policy
- 100% remuneration of commuting expenses when using public transport
- A company bicycle scheme
- 29 holiday days with a 40-hour working week, plus the option of buying 2 weeks of extra holiday
- Extra leave to contribute to voluntary work.
- Wide range of education and training opportunities
- Flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home
- The option to join our collective health insurance
For more information about this position, please contact Melinda Wouters, Analyst via email Melinda.Wouters@triodos.nl.
Want to join our team? Please send your application (including motivation letter) before February 21st via our vacancy internet space to the attention of Dorette Hollestelle – Geesink, Sr. HR Advisor Triodos IM.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.