Original source: TripleJump
Triple Jump, an impact investment fund manager with a global portfolio, is looking for an:
32-40 hours per week, based in Amsterdam
Triple Jump is an impact-focused investment manager that manages and advises several funds in the area of financial inclusion, SME finance, affordable housing, renewable energy and agri. Triple Jump’s mission is to go where investing capital empowers people and improves lives. Triple Jump is headquartered in Amsterdam, and has a strong footprint in the emerging markets with 5 regional offices located in Georgia, Peru, Mexico, Thailand and Kenya. The team consists of over 80 professionals, including 30 different nationalities, with broad field experience and in-depth financial expertise. Triple Jump investment portfolio spans across more than 60 countries.
Triple Jump offers professional asset management services to investors, including asset selection, portfolio management and fund administration. Triple Jump holds an AIFMD license and is regulated by the Dutch Central Bank and the Netherlands Authority for the Financial Markets. Our investor base includes institutional investors, development banks, governments, NGOs, and retail banks, all of whom seek to combine both financial returns with social/environmental impact.
As Risk Manager you contribute to the risk management of the organisation and the investment funds and mandates Triple Jump manages/ advises. In your day-to-day business you will optimise company risk management by implementing the risk governance framework, risk policies, risk monitoring and risk reporting lines. As the expert you will be involved in the decision-making process regarding important business questions. Based on your particular expertise, you act as a countervailing power for executive and senior management. You focus on risk control, operational risk, information security and business continuity and you are sufficiently flexible to leave the risk island and to focus on the interests at play at business level. You participate in/ advise on overall company projects which impact your colleagues globally. You are responsible for independent risk reporting to the Executive Board and Supervisory Board.
- At least 7 years of experience with risk management within the asset management industry;
- Strong knowledge of the AIFM Directive; additional MiFID2 experience is a pre
- Knowledge of implementation of risk governance frameworks;
- Experience with setting up and monitoring risk policies and procedures;
- Extensive experience with identifying and analysing financial risks, experience with ICAAP;
- Capability to report and advise to the Executive Board and Supervisory Board;
- Self-starter, strong personality with ability to work independently;
- Strong stakeholder management skills (contact with investors);
- Well-developed analytical and quantitative skills, power-BI skills are a pre;
- Relevant university degree, preferably supplemented with a CFA and/or FRM;
- Good communication skills, fluency in English both orally and in writing.
Triple Jump offers you
- The opportunity to work within a growing, entrepreneurial organization in the impact investing sector;
- A salary competitive for the impact investing sector, 13th month, plus benefits such as a variable part up to a maximum of 10% of your salary. The package includes 28 days of annual leave, based on a full-time contract;
- A dynamic, multi-cultural and collegial working environment;
- The position is initially for 1 year. If successful, the candidate will be offered a permanent position;
- Good work-life balance in the Amsterdam Area.
Are you interested? Please send your application to Jeanette Bouman before March 31, 2021. More information about the position can be obtained through Jeanette Bouman (HR Manager) at +31 20 220 28 06 or Claudia Vroom at +31 20 220 28 07.