The financial sector is globally one of the fastest developing areas within the economy with stakeholders who are becoming more demanding. Triodos Investment Management (Triodos IM) aims to influence the change in the sector with positive impact and lasting change through lending, investments and other financial services.The Risk and Finance department supports the investment funds and mandates with professional expertise in the areas of finance, risk & compliance, tax & legal and controlling.
Our Finance team consists of 8 colleagues and is highly involved in all financial processes. We are primarily responsible for correctness and completeness of financial data, (external) financial accounting and reporting.
Due to increasing activities in order to meet our strategic goals and plans, the Finance team opens a position for a:
Senior Finance Officer 32-40 hours a week
The position is situated in the Netherlands (Zeist) and covers a wide range of tasks and responsibilities. Focus is primarily on implementing and monitoring of reporting requirements, audit coordination and financial projects related to efficiency and quality improvement.
In this position you will get the opportunity to be active in one of the front runner asset managers in sustainable investments. Impact investing in public market requires thorough analysis, vision and dedication. Working with Triodos means that you will be one of those financial specialists who wants to use and enrich her or his personal skills continuously. The position is also an excellent opportunity to explore the various activities within our organisation and on the longer run develop yourself to other positions within the Triodos.
- Monitor, develop and implement external reporting requirements (Dutch Gaap, IFRS, regulatory reporting);
- Coordinate the external and internal audits;
- Play an active role in projects;
- Engage co-workers in the implementation new procedures;
- Perform (complex) financial administrative activities for multiple investment funds and other legal entities;
- Identify fields of improvement in financial reporting procedures and propose/design implementation plans;
- Compose and analyse financial data and reports;
- Provide general support to the team.
Who you are:
- Feel personally connected to the mission and values of Triodos Bank;
- Relevant education (Bachelor/Master’s degree) with focus on finance and/or accounting, supplemented with a relevant post graduate certificate (RA/RC/CPA/CMA or almost graduated);
- Minimum of 5 years relevant working experience in accounting or audit;
- Working experience in the financial services (and with Luxemburg investment funds could be a pre);
- You have a proactive and hands-on mentality, like to work efficiently and accurate and you thrive on reaching results;
- Good understanding of fiscal topics;
- Fluent language skills in Dutch and English;
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and closing procedures;
- Experience in ERP tooling and Enterprise Data Warehouses is a pre.
Who we are:
Triodos Investment Management, a 100% subsidiary of Triodos Bank, is a globally recognised leader in impact investment. The business has grown based on deep market sector insights and commitment to sustainability objectives of our partners. Triodos Investment Management currently manages 17 funds (totalling over EUR 4,4 billion) investing in both Europe and emerging markets.
More information? See www.triodos-im.com.
You want to make a difference.
As a sustainable organisation it is our priority to invest pro-actively in your personal and professional development. You will be working in a professional, informal and transparent atmosphere and be a member of an international team which will motivate you to perform and develop your personal and professional goals. We offer a working environment within a growing organisation where there is room for personal ideas, initiatives and balance.
In addition to this we offer:
- a salary appropriate to who you are and what you are capable of;
- 29 paid holiday days for a 40-hour working week, and the opportunity to purchase 2 extra weeks;
- training and development opportunities;
- a brand new office building next to the trainstation of Driebergen – Zeist (as from November 25nd 2019);
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- 100% public transport allowance for journeys between home and work;
- an attractive pension scheme;
- a bike scheme.
For more information about this position, please contact Ertan Erdem, Manager Finance via e-mail email@example.com or by phone +31 30 694 2737.
If you are interested in this position, please send your motivation letter and CV (in English) before the 23rd of August to the attention of Alied Nijdam, Sr. HR Advisor. You can apply via the application button on our website.
Would you please indicate your availability during coming summer period?
Details from this advertisement are not to be used for marketing purposes.