Triple Jump, an impact investment fund manager with a global portfolio, is looking for an:
Technical Assistance Manager – Private Sector Development
40 hours per week, based in Amsterdam
Triple Jump is an impact-focused investment manager that manages and advises several funds in the area of financial inclusion, SME finance, affordable housing, renewable energy and agri. Triple Jump’s mission is to go where investing capital empowers people and improves lives. Triple Jump is headquartered in Amsterdam, and has a strong footprint in the emerging markets with 5 regional offices located in Georgia, Peru, Mexico, Thailand and Kenya. The team consists of over 80 professionals, including 30 different nationalities, with broad field experience and in-depth financial expertise. Triple Jump investment portfolio spans across more than 60 countries.
Triple Jump offers professional asset management services to investors, ranging from asset selection, to portfolio management to fund administration. Triple Jump holds an AIFMD license and is regulated by the Dutch Central Bank and the Authority Financial Markets. Our investor base includes institutional investors, development banks, governments, NGOs, and retail banks, all of whom seek to combine both financial returns with and social/environmental impact.
Through Triple Jump’s Market Development services we provide Seed Capital, Technical Assistance and Advisory services to portfolio companies and their customers globally to help develop and scale financial inclusive markets. As Technical Assistance (TA) Manager you will support the Market Development team in the development and implementation of Seed Capital and Business Development (SCBD) program that is linked to the Dutch Good Growth Fund (https://www.dggf.nl/).
More specifically you will be responsible for:
- Developing and managing the TA program for investees of the Dutch Good Growth Fund – in close coordination with the DGGF investment team;
- Supporting implementation of the TA program for accelerators and incubators – in close coordination with the SCBD team;
- Acquisition of new clients & development of technical assistance service offer, quality control and reporting to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and other stakeholders;
- Contribute to developing and managing new TA programs that build inclusive financial markets;
- Support knowledge development in the field of TA management, contribute to and co-host events.
- At least 7 years of relevant working experience in program management, consulting and TA in the field of inclusive finance and entrepreneurship/private sector development in emerging markets;
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in managing multi-disciplinary project teams;
- Deep knowledge of private sector development, preferably on small growing businesses, acceleration and incubation, SME finance and entrepreneurial ecosystem development;
- Good international network of relevant stakeholders (consultants, policy makers, fund managers);
- MBA or Master degree preferably in Business, Finance or Economics;
- Fluent in Dutch, English and preferably a working knowledge of Spanish, French or a local African language;
- Good consulting and program management skills;
- Excellent communication and writing skills;
- Networking and acquisition skills.
Triple Jump offers you
- The opportunity to work within a growing, entrepreneurial organization in the impact investing sector;
- A salary competitive for the impact investing sector, 13th month, plus benefits such as a variable part up to a maximum of 10% of your salary. The package includes 28 days of annual leave, based on a full-time contract;
- A dynamic, multi-cultural and collegial working environment;
- The position is initially for 1 year. If successful, the candidate will be offered a permanent position;
- Good work-life balance in the Amsterdam Area.
Are you interested? Send your application to the attention of Jeanette Bouman, HR Manager Triple Jump, before August 9, 2019. More information about the position can be obtained through Davide Loriggiola or Julia Kho at +31 20 220 2806.
Click here to apply.