Follow your heart. Use your head.
Money has the power to get things done. At Triodos Bank we ensure that money helps change society for the better. Based on this mission, we have financed companies, institutions and projects working towards positive social, ecological and cultural change for almost 40 years. We owe all this to the savers and investors who choose a fair, sustainable and humane society.
Triodos Investment Management (Triodos IM), a 100% subsidiary of Triodos Bank, is a globally recognized leader in impact investment. Triodos IM currently manages 16 funds invested in both Europe and emerging markets. Over the years the business has grown to EUR 4.2 billion. This growth is the result of Triodos IM’s deep market sector insights and knowledge in combination with the sustainability objectives and commitments of our partners. More information? See www.triodos-im.com
The Product Management team of Triodos Investment Management is responsible for the product life cycle management, the corporate household and the fund reporting of the Triodos investment funds. The department consists of a team of 11 people.
To replace the current co-worker, who will make a career step within the organization, we are looking for a:
Junior/Medior Product Manager
(32-40 hours a week)
What are you going to do?• Coordinate the preparation of the (semi) annual reports of the investment funds
- Coordinate the set up and updates of legal and fund related documents, like prospectus and financial leaflets, in close cooperation with other departments
- Prepare and take minutes of all meetings of the Supervisory Board, Board of Directors and the annual shareholders meetings
• Prepare product reviews and coordinate product changes• Support the senior product managers and fund managers • Maintain contacts and coordinating activities with, among others, external depositaries, administrators and accountant• Support the Business Development department by handling requests of clients• Contribute to the optimal alignment of investment funds with the needs of our clients
- Manage projects to optimize our current fund management & procedures or to develop and introduce new funds
- A bachelor or master’s degree, preferable in Economics, Finance or Business Administration
- At least 1-year of relevant experience with investment funds, preferably with Luxembourg funds
- Experience in working in and coordinating projects
- Affinity with legal, financial, administrative, sales and fund management aspects
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both orally and in writing is required!
You recognize yourself in the following typing:
- Accurate, well organized and hands-on mentality
- Pragmatic and flexible personality that can work well together
- Focused on realizing deadlines and motivating others to do so
- Driven to understand processes and to proactively improve quality
- Large sense of accountability
- Affinity with the mission and vision of Triodos Bank
The team works from our office in Zeist, The Netherlands.
Do you want to make a difference?
Our first priority is impact – the difference is made by us as an Investment Manager and you as an Investment Officer. We have an open and transparent corporate culture. We prioritize professional and personal development and believe in education and training. https://www.triodos.com/careers
Interested?For more information about this position, please contact Ingeborg Nefkens, Head of Product Management, by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 06-51800164. She is available as of Monday 2 September 2019.
Please send your motivation letter including CV before 9 September 2019 to Peter Klessens, Sr. HR Officer. Please note that the first rounds of interviews will take place on 13th or 16th of September and the second round on 23th of September.